Sunday, June 30th – Friday, July 5th, 2019
( Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you prefer a paper application instead )
Why be a Volunteer SSP?
– Make a difference for the DeafBlind community
– Can choose to be an Interpreter or SSP
– Unforgettable bonds and experiences
– Many more!
Who can volunteer?
– Anyone who wants to learn how to work with a DeafBlind individual
– No experience required (We will teach and mentor you)
– Open-minded, patient, flexible, and loves to laugh!
– Free! In exchange for your time, you will be provided training and experience on DeafBlind etiquette, human guide, providing visual and environmental information. In addition, meals and lodging will be paid by DeafBlind Camp of Texas.