Friday, August 31st – Monday, September 3rd, 2018
(Registration opens in January and closes in July)
( Contact us at [email protected], if you prefer a paper application instead )
Who can attend DBCTX Junior?
– Age 14 to 22
– Enrolled in school
- – Has a combined hearing and vision loss
– Able to make independent decisions
( Have an open case with the state or need financial aid? Click here to view our FAQ Junior Page )
We have $500 scholarships to give out to any DeafBlind individuals who reside in Travis, Bastrop, Hays, Williamson and Burnet Counties who wants to go to Camp Junior!
Why attend DBCTX Junior?
– Barrier-free and Accessible
– Receive Transitional Services
– Align with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity (WIOA) Act
– Supports the Expanded Core Curriculum (ECC)
– Prepare for the real world
– Unforgettable bonds and experiences
– Many more!