Limited to 20 per event
** RSVP Required **
Tanya Arriaga, a DeafBlind Yoga Instructor from Houston, has agreed to partner with DBCTX by hosting a yoga fundraising event! How cool is that!?
Tanya Arriaga is also an expert in AcroYoga!
Come, meet Tanya, and enjoy Yoga with us!
- Superb Studio, 3420 Rusk St STE 16, Houston, TX 77003
- Saturday, January 19
- Beginner Session from 3 pm to 4:30 pm
- intermediate Session from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- 1 Session – $10.00
- 2 Sessions – $15.00
- Can I participant even If I am not blind or deaf?
- Yes, this is a fundraiser to raise money for the DeafBlind organization*. Everyone is welcome to come.
- I have never done acro before, can I still go?
- Yes, this is a friendly beginner class. NO experience needed, all levels are welcome.
- Can children go!?
- Everyone is welcome to come. Children must be 8 years or older to be part of the workshop.
- Do I need to bring a partner?
- NO partner necessary, but If you bring a partner be comfortable and ready to work with others as well.
- Any pre-required skills?
- Willingness to put in the work and dedication to safely progress your skills.
- Base and flyers must have a positive attitude in learning.
- What should I bring?
- Workout clothes, hair tie if applicable, and most of all a positive attitude. We are going to show you what you thought was impossible….IS POSSIBLE!
- Do I brin ga mat?
- If you have one, that will be great! Otherwise, we will provide mats.
- How are you going to teach if they can’t see & hear what you’re doing?
- This is probably one of the most common questions we get. Acro is all about communication through touch and connection. It can be one of the most amazing experiences when being able to interact with someone that is not able to see or hear what you are saying, yet still be able to understand you. So my best answer for this is, come see and experience it for yourself!
Please RSVP Below!!!
BY RSVPing, it will help us know how many mats to provide.